Deadline: October 18, 2021
Council has ongoing contract that helps with the following secretarial services.
- Services for the T-BIOM Journal:
- Using ScholarOne system receive, estimate page length, and inventory manuscripts. Coordinate with ScholarOne staff for customizations and upgrades to the submission portal
- Contact authors for submission checks and respond to inquiries from authors and reviewers
- Communicate with EIC for AE assignments. Communicate with AEs as needed for manuscript assignments and progress. Follow up with AEs regarding overdue assignments and decisions. Communicate with reviewers and track progress
- Communicate with authors of accepted papers to obtain items required for production, and ensure they are in the proper format
- Provide data to assist in preparation of any report. Prepare reports and page budget forecasts for EIC
- Provide information regarding preferences and estimated size per issue for subsequent year to assist in developing production schedule
- Services for Website, Newsletter, Monthly Minutes:
- Regular update of council website including basic hosting plan
- Quarterly designing of Newsletter after receiving material from the editorial board
- Minutes of Monthly Council Meetings
Council is inviting interested parties to provide letter of interest for the three-year service contact for above services starting from 1st January 2022. This letter should include the details of yearly cost (including all taxes) for above services. In case of any further questions or enquiries regarding this call, interested individuals or parties can contact Adam Czajka (VP-Finance) by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the deadline for receiving the letter of interest for this call, with all cost details, is 18th October 2021.