Habitat World, at India Habitat Centre,
(Entry from gate number 3 on Vardhman Marg)
Google Maps link is: http://tinyurl.com/zhk8k22
- The Conference program is announced.
- Dr. Gang Hua would be giving keynote presentation on Towards Efficient and Accurate Subject Level Face Representation.
- Prof. Nasir Memon would be giving keynote presentation on Emerging NUI-based Methods for User Authentication.
- List of hotels updated. Click here to know more.
- Keynote speakers are announced.
- Instructions for submitting camera ready papers are now available (Due date: January 5, 2017).
- Registrations have started! Please click here to register.
- List of accepted papers is announced.
- ISBA 2017 will be held at Indian Habitat Center, New Delhi.
The IEEE International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis (ISBA 2017) is a unique conference series initiated by the IEEE Biometrics Council and its third edition will be held in New Delhi, India. It is a forum that brings together experts in biometrics, security, and human behavior to consider research issues and solutions that are robust, comprehensive, and broader than currently considered in each of these individual research areas. This conference serves to provide a new form for such broad areas defining human side of security and user behavior as well as social influence in the biometrics security.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Biometrics, Identity Management, Person Re-identification, Social Biometrics, Multimodal Biometrics
- Anti-Spoofing, Behavioral Biometrics, Biometric System Evaluation, Biometrics in Law Enforcement, Cybercrime
- Information Security, User-centric Security, Mobile Device Security, Device Identification
- Template Protection and Data Privacy, Privacy-preserving Computing, Usable Privacy and Security
- Social and Criminal Network Inference, Surveillance Identification, De-identification, Detection and Tracking, Digital Forensics
- Human Behavior Analysis, Human Activity Understanding, Behavior Modeling, Modeling Deception and Deceptive Intent, Predictive Analytics
- Modeling the Interplay of Behavioral Modalities with Applications in Biometrics and Security
Submitted papers may not be accepted or under review elsewhere. Submissions may be up to eight pages in conference format (double blind reviewing). Papers accepted and presented at ISBA 2017 will be published in conference proceedings and made available in IEEE Xplore library.