IEEE Biometrics Compendium is the first virtual journal of IEEE.
- A collection of previously published IEEE papers chosen by biometrics experts, highlighting various biometrics topics
- Value-added commentary from technology experts
- Created by the IEEE Biometrics Council, published quarterly
Biometrics Compendium: Editorial Board
Latest Issue of Biometric Compendium: IEEE Xplore Link
- Subscribers receive full-text access to all articles published in the current year as well as past years.
- The subscription price is just $30.00 for IEEE Members. It is available when you sign up for membership or renew membership.
- Individual non-member subscriptions are available for US $305.00.
How difficult it is for us to keep yourself updated on our whenever any accepted paper is available for in early access? What are the consequences of missing a new algorithm or technology in an area that has been focus of your work in recent years?
In order to further advance research and development efforts in the biometrics community, IEEE Biometrics Council has now initiated monthly compendium alerts on purely voluntarily basis. You can now receive monthly alerts on latest publications, accepted/delivered or published from IEEE journals and leading conferences, in the area of your preferences on monthly basis. This service is completely free and provided by the IEEE Biometrics Council for the benefit of biometrics community. You can register yourself at here by providing your minimum details.
Register yourself to subscribe for IEEE Biometrics Compendium Alerts!
It’s free and you can unsubscribe yourself at any time!